[Mplayer-users] There isn't...

Apopatos apopatos at operamail.com
Tue Sep 25 03:44:54 CEST 2001

Hello,I have tried to install Mplayer in Redhat7.0,Mandrake7.2-8.0 and SUSE7.1
and I have always the same problem.
 If I try to install it from rpm package,I have the depedency-libtinfo.so.5 is
required.I looked for in rpmfind.net and I musted to download n-curses.I
installed n-curses but the depedency still exists.
 If I try to install it from tar I can not to run Mplayer.
 I tried MPlayer0.1-0.17-0.18 etc and I've got the same problems.
 Please,help me I have windows in my hard disk because of I've got a lot of
divx videos that I can't see in Linux!!!

                                       Thank you  Apopatos