[Mplayer-users] Re: Re: Re:Re:MPlayer interupted by signal 11

Sascha Sommer saschasommer at freenet.de
Mon Sep 17 18:13:15 CEST 2001

Hi
> segmenattion fault and signal 11 are the same. but output form has been
> changed around aug 23...
it already didn't work on aug 23
> find the latest version which work and the nearest version which doesn't
> work.
I downloaded some snapshots from your homepage:
The latest working version is from 2001.08.20
The first not working version is from 2001.08.21
But after log there were no changes in loader, so I copied the loader dir
from the working version into the not working version,make
distclean,make,make install and it didn't
work. When I copy the loader dir from the not working into the working it
still worked.
What to check next ?
S.Sommer