[Mplayer-users] An idea for a feature.

Jakub Turski yacoob at chruptak.plukwa.net
Mon Sep 17 15:42:02 CEST 2001

 ...  which  goes  a little like this. Recently I managed to play 'Anti­
trust' on my system (still isn't perfect...  file  must  be  borked,  or
smth)  and I run into a problem - how can I spot all of those little li­
nux stuff (like Man in  RedHat  :).  I  needed  a  frame-by-frame  play.
Hitting the spacebar twice was the first idea - unfortunately, this does
not work well. So I have a proposition: maybe you can change the  arrows
behaviour,  while in pause mode? Lets say, <- and -> are 10 secs in play
mode, make it one frame in pause mode? And up/down, which are  1  minute
in play mode, make it 10 frames in pause mode? How about that?

Regards,

Q. (PS.: The GUI is very nice. Especially avifile skin ;P)
--
  (oo)  |     MY BUTT DOES NOT DESERVE A WEBSITE [Bart Simpson on board,      |