[Mplayer-users] (no subject)

Rajesh Fowkar rajesh at symonds.net
Sun Sep 16 23:18:28 CEST 2001

marillat at free.fr saw fit to inform me that:

>> Hi,

>> I downloaded the libdvdread and libdvdcss libraries, compiled them.
>
>> This is the output of :
>
>> debian:~# ldconfig -p | grep dvd
>>         libdvdread.so.2 (libc6) => /usr/lib/libdvdread.so.2
>>         libdvdread.so (libc6) => /usr/lib/libdvdread.so
>>         libdvdcss.so.0 (libc6) => /usr/lib/libdvdcss.so.0
>>         libdvdcss.so (libc6) => /usr/lib/libdvdcss.so
>> debian:~#
>
>If you are using debian try my packages :
>
>http://marillat.free.fr/dists/unstable/main/binary-i386/index.html
>
>for apt-get
>
>deb http://marillat.free.fr/ unstable main

libdvcdread and libdvdcss is compiled properly here. I have also compiled
vnc and it works fine.

I want to play .m2v files (which are mpeg2 files). I wanted to do this
using mplayer. Is it possible ? which packages should I download from your
site.

Thanks for the response. ( It would have been better if I could have
compiled mplayer with the above support )

Warm Regards

--
Rajesh
http://www.symonds.net/~rajesh/    *****  Powered By: Debian GNU/Linux