[Mplayer-users] latest cvs fails to compile with libaa.so.1.0.3

Frank Boehme f.boehme at cs.ucc.ie
Tue Sep 11 05:48:43 CEST 2001

(dunno if posting by non-members works)

Hi gang,

I just installed the latest cvs. Excellent stuff. Works great!

One small thing:

I got compile errors in libvo/vo_aa.c. I believe my libaa is way too old
(libaa.so.1.0.3)  and my aalib.h defines wrong structures. At any rate,
I did not hunt this down, because I don't want to use the ascii driver.
So I tried to disable it by

./configure --enable-aa=no

However, configure does not follow this switch when it creates config.h
and libvo/config.mak. After I edited these two files manually,
everything worked fine.

Frank

Dr Frank Boehme                      | Email: f.boehme at cs.ucc.ie
National University of Ireland, Cork | phone: +353-21-4903163
Dept of Computer Science             |   fax: +353-21-4903113
Cork, Ireland                        |