[Mplayer-users] Suggestion

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Mon Sep 10 21:37:35 CEST 2001

On Mon, 10 Sep 2001 11:53:50 -0700 "Michael St. Laurent" <mikes at hartwellcorp.com> wrote:

> Recent posts to the list have indicated that the developers would rather be
> developing software than answering questions that have already been answered
> in the FAQs and documentation (imagine that!).  I thought that perhaps
> someone on the list who would like to contribute but does not have
> programming skills that are up to the task might be willing to be the
> "Newbie Wrangler."

If you can do it, all would be happy.
I'm folowing this program now for over half a year,
I'm not a developer nor a good programmer and I
dont know anything about videoprograming at all.
So it is hard to reply to a lot of questions.
(and sometimes I'm simply wrong)

But I still try to read most of the mails and to
reply as many as I can. Anyone else can do that
too. Ie also you. There is no need for a permission
for that.

			Attila Kinali

--
Man who sink into womans arms soon have arms in womans sink.