[Mplayer-users] FBDev once again

ForeveR forever at klub.chip.pl
Thu Sep 6 15:41:12 CEST 2001

Arpi wrote:
<cut>

I worked 4 years in IT help Desk in big company... I know exactelly what
You mean, but... Yes "but":

The problem for me is not the fact of the laconic response - just way
that You use is wrong.
You are right - replying 10000 times to the same question doesn't make
sens but You can always let us to explain (or not ;>) him the problem.
There is a lot of guys which can probably help him. Another think is to
send such user to the documentation and finish the conversation (if You
are sure that problem is explained there).

You did great job and please continue.
--
_4ever_