[Mplayer-users] about lirc hardware

venugopal G.V.R. venu at gdit.iiit.net
Mon Sep 3 18:47:36 CEST 2001

Hi,
  I wanted to know what hardware to buy to enable lirc playback with
mplayer with TV out. I plan to buy the HOllywood Plus decoder card. Is
there support for the TV Out function of this in mplayer (something like
dxr3.sourceforge.net)? I have heard that the Hollywood PLus has comes with
a remote control. Does this work with lirc and mplayer properly or is
there is better hardware that works well? Thanks in advance.

                                                        yours,
                                                        venu