[MPlayer-users] MPlayer 50 Compilation error on RH 7.2

Cláudio Sampaio (Patola) patola at solvo.com.br
Wed Oct 31 00:53:46 CET 2001

Em Ter, 2001-10-30 às 15:26, Gábor Lénárt escreveu:

> > > mpegaudiodec.c: In function `mp_decode_layer2':
> > > mpegaudiodec.c:1362: Internal error: Segmentation fault
> > > Please submit a full bug report,
> > > with preprocessed source if appropriate.
> > > See <URL:http://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/> for instructions.

> > hey, read it carefully. it says that your _compiler_ crashed,
> > so it's a compiler bug. report it to redhat team.

> Arggh, Arpi, IMHO you should give up ... Users will NEVER read even the
> error messages just cut'n'paste them into their MUA. ;-(
> Sometimes I'm amazed how people could leave the cave ...

	Maybe he thought (just as I would): "hey, I am following the
directions, and there is no specific issue about gcc 3.0.1, and since I
am using a very popular distribution, maybe someone on the users list
knows an easy way for me to fix this."

	Calm down, guys :) this guy tried to follow good habits.

	Anyway, maybe he should have consulted redhat's bugzilla first. He
doesn't say he didn't, I am assuming.

--
        Patola (Cláudio Sampaio) - Solvo S/A