[MPlayer-users] Debian packaging

Jakub Turski yacoob at chruptak.plukwa.net
Mon Oct 29 18:19:23 CET 2001

* Daniel A. Nagy pisze co następuje...
* [2001/10/28 17:04]

> Despite these minor glitches, I find it extremely useful to have the debain directory
> in the source tree and facilitate packaging even though the software is not ready
> for binary distribution (yet). (debian/rules! :-)

 What  is  important, that with debian/ dir, I can made .deb for myself,
and assimilate it into my system gladly. About binary distros...  I  too
think it is NOT worth it (too much compile time optimization).

 But surely, Dariusz (if you read this) - please look into the matter, OK?

Regards,

Q.
--
  (oo)  |    Er ... We ... Launcelot, Galahad, and I ... Er ...  leap out     |