[MPlayer-users] Good program for streaming from TV Card

Austin Gonyou austin at digitalroadkill.hn.org
Thu Oct 25 00:13:49 CEST 2001

What's a good program for streaming from a tv card that will produce a
format readable by MPlayer?

I tried using FFmpeg, but I'm having problems getting it to work to
produce video that I can view with MPlayer.

I'm using the latest ffmpeg, mplayer-0.5.0 release, project mayo's
div4linux libs and stuff. I'm a lot confused and a little lost as to
what a good configuration of software is that will make this work well.
Also, I can't seem to compile AviFile, but I'll ask on that list about
that. Thanks in advance.
Austin