[MPlayer-users] GCC 3.0 RPM

SycOtiC Smith sycotic at onebox.com
Fri Oct 19 22:58:26 CEST 2001

>I hope you are misinformed, because so much has happened with gcc3 since
> 2001-05-11. They are freezing for 3.0.2 now, so I don't see why SuSE
> would ship such an outdated gcc.
> --
>
> André Dahlqvist <andre.dahlqvist at telia.com>

Well, since I have nothing better to do at work today, I was looking for a pre-compiled version of
GCC 3.0 (since I still have the broken 2.96 version and it won't compile on my system...) I was checking
out all of the different distros to see which one has the best stuff (for MY system).

Link taken from Suse.com:
ftp://download.sourceforge.net/pub/mirrors/suse/suse/i386/current/full-names/i386/gcc30-20010511-0.i386.rpm

What threw me off is this :  'current' is still pointing to 7.2, since it is a symlink that my Windoze
PC at work doesn't show very well.  Sorry for the misinformation ya'll.

-SycOtiC Smith