[MPlayer-users] -vo tdfxfb and -vc ffdivx/odivx

Daniel Podlejski underley at underley.eu.org
Fri Oct 19 11:02:26 CEST 2001

Felix Buenemann wrote:
[...]
: > But it have side effect - narrow strip with overlap right side of screen at
: > left side. Anybody with Voodoo 3 can try and confirm/disagree ?
: it means that you handle the stride incorrectly, I got same effect when
: playing around with stride in some other vo.

I have same effect on Voodoo 3 xv with ffmpeg codecs. (XFree86 4.1.0)

--
Daniel Podlejski <underley at underley.eu.org>
   ... Political speeshes They are lying in the mud