[MPlayer-users] wrong audio chanell and subtitles on DVD playback

Steve Stavropoulos steve at math.upatras.gr
Thu Oct 18 17:36:21 CEST 2001

On Thu, 18 Oct 2001, Stephen Davies wrote:

> What's with posting private mail to the list?  What sort of manners is
> that.

 I don't think it's good manners to burry someone behind his back. Your
mail should be addressed to the list, in the first place, as you are
talking about the developers. I just forced the message to the right
direction.
 It's a little odd to encourage users from mplayer list to not use
mplayer. if you don't want to use mplayer then don't. Why shall I follow
you?