[MPlayer-users] -vo tdfxfb and -vc ffdivx/odivx

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Wed Oct 17 23:42:16 CEST 2001

Hi,

> There is problem with coopration tdfxfb video output and
> ffdivx/odivx video codec. tdfxfb works ok with divxds codec.
> But with ffdivx I get obliquely colour strips. Anybody have
> same problem ?
everybody must have.

if you check vo_tdfxfb.c:

static uint32_t
draw_slice_YV12(uint8_t *image[], int stride[], int w,int h,int x,int y)
{
        dump_yuv_planar((uint32_t *)image[0], (uint32_t *)image[1],
                        (uint32_t *)image[2], in_page0_offset, x, y, w, h);
        return 0;
}

it simply ignores the stride[] parameter. it's used by ffmpeg divx codec,
so ignoring it will result broken image.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu