[MPlayer-users] How to lower Arpi's blood pressure

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Sat Oct 13 13:31:38 CEST 2001

On Fri, 12 Oct 2001 17:09:38 -0700 (PDT) Dan Hollis <goemon at anime.net> wrote:

> So it seems it's a difference in the personality of the developers.

Yes, it's sometimes a bit harsh here...

> Then again, the mame mailing list archives have search function, and the
> mplayer archives haven't any at all... maybe that could be a reason?

Hmm... yes, that's something needed... Any ideas how to implement
it on top of pipermail ? (I dont have a clue as i never managed a ML)

> Or maybe the fact mame has got a very nice bug / problem tracking system:
> http://www.mameworld.net/mametesters/

Maybe it's worth trying to install a bug tracking system, but noone
of the developer nor me has time for it.

If someone wants to voluntire, go ahead.

		Attila Kinali

--
"Though a program be but three lines long,
someday it will have to be maintained."