[MPlayer-users] FBDev Bugs.

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Fri Oct 12 22:03:16 CEST 2001

Hi,

> 1) Found the A-V Sync problem, but code should be changed to fix FBDev
> support. I know you can use -quiet statement but doesnt exactly happen when
> using X Windows support, even though I do know it does display under the
> xterm console. Mplayer's site needs to move that information under the FBDev
> section for the people who actually use FBDev. Have you guys ever thought
> about using -debug to turn debug on instead of vise versa? :) Oh well just
> my 0.02
mplayer is in development stage. btw they aren't debug messages, just some
more info lines than windows mp prints...

> 2) Needs fixing
> 3) Needs fixing
patches are welcomed (and sometimes refused :))

> Just wanted to clear up that
have you ever heard about &> /dev/null to keep yor screen clear?

btw, you should make your fuckin' program from avifile library, i think you
don't like our work.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu