[MPlayer-users] Fwd: Re: Re: mplayer-0.5 GUI

Jesper L. Nielsen lyager at phunkbros.dk
Wed Oct 10 12:56:37 CEST 2001

* Arpi (arpi at thot.banki.hu) [2001-10-10 10:43]:

> i got hundreds of such messages nowday.
> do you wonder why i'm thinking of closing the project???
>
> i really should set up an auto-reply bot sending 'rtfm' for my email.

With all due respect. I've been following a lot of software
mailinglists, in this list is, by far, the one most infected with 'how
do I this' and 'how do I that'..
 Now, I do respect the RTFM, but the mplayer-devel team must be doing
something wrong, since all of those people are constantly asking those
stupid questions over and over again..

No solution from here, though..

--
Jesper L. Nielsen