[MPlayer-users] Bad Timing

Tony P digital712 at home.com
Tue Oct 9 05:04:58 CEST 2001

Sheesh.  I'm just catching the tail end of this but...

If you want the distro's to pick up Mplayer you need to allow binaries.
Mplayer is da shit and *could* be the standard Linux media player (no
shit), no need to worry about your *rep*

It's your project though, no skin off my ass if you don't, I know how to
compile it.

However, if this doesn't change avifile will probably take the glory for
two reasons.

1.  Distro's can distribute binaries.
2.  There isn't a major attitude in that camp.

I personally don't care about the attitude, you guys have a very nice
piece of software you've created and some attitude is OK.  But, screw
you use something else if you don't like it, is a little harsh.  I'd
guess by your comments and wording on your website, your about 16-21
year olds.

You guys are obviously smart and have something special, lighten up.

I posted a message earlier today I hope you got it, very nice work.

Tony