[MPlayer-users] rant

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Mon Oct 8 22:07:01 CEST 2001

Hi,

> OTOH - a binary package solves the problem of which gcc ;-)

Yes, and it introduces us into the new world of problems & bugs :)

Btw, gcc and license treads are very very boring now.
All the letters in my mailbox forest is flaming, i must replace the
coller with some megacooler to keep my system cool :)

We should enter the new world - the world of linking problems,
library incompatibilities and other goodies. Let's make that
fuckin' plugin and runtime cpu detect patch!

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu