[OLD-Mplayer-users] Re: Re: [Mplayer-users] Subtitles - iconv implemented

Adam Tla/lka atlka at pg.gda.pl
Fri Oct 12 09:34:30 CEST 2001

On Fri, Oct 12, 2001 at 10:17:18AM +0300, lanzz at lanzz.org wrote:
> yeah, now all that we need to find is a font that contains ALL unicode chars :)
We should have a font which contains chars displayed as subtitles text
anyway.
Maybe we need font versions according to Europe and Asia language regions
but maybe one font could be enough and not too slow while playing.

Regards
--
 . .  Adam Tla/lka      mailto:atlka at pg.gda.pl    ^v^ ^v^ ^v^
  )   System  & Network Administration Group           ~~~~~~
     PGP public key:   finger atlka at sunrise.pg.gda.pl