[Mplayer-users] bugreport

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Sun Oct 7 16:15:23 CEST 2001

Hi,

> I've compiled it on FreeBSD - works fine.
> Though, some tuning was required.

please check CVS version, these were already fixed.
if still not ok something, send patch regarding to cvs version.

> Here's a patch. It fixes:
patches should be sent to -dev-eng list.

> Also, odivx codec fails for me with
> "MPlayer interrupted by signal 11 in module: decode_video",
> but as there're other DivX codecs it's not a problem.

odivx only decodes divx if you have divx4linux library. but it's linux-only
so i'm sure you don't have it :)

> And - it doesn't hurt that much actually, but why not
> to install also share/mplayer/codecs.conf, share/mplayer/examples.conf,
> share/doc/mplayer/*, etc.
see DATADIR.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu