[Mplayer-users] Gui; Make error

pl p_l at gmx.fr
Sat Oct 6 18:07:47 CEST 2001

Hi!

On Sat, Oct 06, 2001 at 04:27:15PM +0200, Gábor Lénárt wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 06, 2001 at 04:11:06PM +0200, Olaf Müller-Michaels wrote:
[...]
> > /usr/include/png.h:295:18: zlib.h: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
[...]
> (Ang again! Do not send bugreports contain non-English bla-bla's)
[...]

To avoid much of this non-English bugreports, adding a "LANG = C"
at the beginning of the makefile may be a solution.

<evil me>
(Anyway, end users don't read the fscking output so it will eventually be
sent here...  I guess those who read the FO are (most) likely able to read a
minimal subset of English.)
</evil me>

A less "autoritary" way would be to add it at the beginning of config.mak
when configure is run with --enable-debug.

Just my $0.02.

--
Regards,
 pl