[Mplayer-users] Gui; Make error

Gábor Lénárt lgb at lgb.hu
Sat Oct 6 16:27:15 CEST 2001

On Sat, Oct 06, 2001 at 04:11:06PM +0200, Olaf Müller-Michaels wrote:
> I am running Mandrake 8.0 with (I am ashamed) GCC 2.96; however, MPlayer
> compiles perfectly without GUI. If I compile with GUI I get the
> following error:
>
> In file included from bitmap/png/png.c:6:
> /usr/include/png.h:295:18: zlib.h: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
> In file included from /usr/include/png.h:298,
>                 from bitmap/png/png.c:6:

Arghhh! PLEASE! Do not be lamer ...
Header file zlib.hu can't be found, so install png-dev package or whatever
it's called in your distribution. It's clearly indicated by gcc, so
I don't understand why you send mail about this "problem".
(Ang again! Do not send bugreports contain non-English bla-bla's)

- Gabor

--
 --[ Gábor Lénárt ]---[ Vivendi Telecom Hungary ]---------[ lgb at lgb.hu ]--
 U have 8 bit comp or chip of them and it's unused or to be sold? Call me!