Fw: Re: [Mplayer-users] patch

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Fri Oct 5 18:13:05 CEST 2001

(do i have to say something?)

On Friday 05 October 2001 14:38, you wrote:
> On Fri, 5 Oct 2001 12:44:36 +0200 (CEST) Arpi <arpi at thot.banki.hu> wrote:
> > > Hmm.. Is it now possible to calculate the playtime of the movie ?
> >
> > no. that patch works only for AVI files with correct header (about half
> > of my files has broken (0) framecount in header). so it's close to
> > useless.

it is a nice thing for good AVI's and for broken AVI's could this patch be
modified to work with the opton -idx, i mean if u rebuild the index then it
is possible to know the length of the movie ?

--
_--= KrAzY =--_

--
"Though a program be but three lines long,
someday it will have to be maintained."