[Mplayer-users] SUB file conversion

Adrian Zurek adek at one.pl.eu.org
Fri Oct 5 14:35:35 CEST 2001

On Fri, Oct 05, 2001 at 01:47:26PM +0200, ForeveR wrote:
> I read on this mailing list once a message about conversion of subtitle
> file from windows encoded characters to iso-latin2.
> I cannot find this message can somebody provide me with information
> which program should I use and where I can find it?
If you have debian you could use konwert - it's included in the distro.
If not, then the best source for you is this link:
http://ceti.com.pl/~krawietz/cpl.html
you are polish aren't you? good, because this page is in polish :)
--
       _________         ___.  ____               adrian zurek
   ____\        \ _______-- !_/   /            adek at one.pl.eu.org
  \  --  \   \   / ___)____     <     14:35:03 up 39 days, 16:36,  2 users   |