[Mplayer-users] RE: Video window has right size, but mplayer zooms on left

Jesper L. Nielsen lyager at phunkbros.dk
Wed Oct 3 20:55:10 CEST 2001

* Ivan Kalvatchev (iive at yahoo.com) [2001-10-03 19:10]:
> Take the GATOS drivers from http://www.linuxvideo.org
> site.
> I borrowed an ATI Rage Pro from a friend and Xfree410
> don't have xv support for it, but with gatos it works
> great.(i have found just 1 bug).

You DA MAN! I downloaded the package, and untar-ed it, and it worked!
Someone should put this in an FAQ somewhere, coz that experience was
really frustrating..

When you say the XFree410 doesn't have XV support for my Rage128, is
that exactly true, or is the XV driver just buggy? coz I got it to work
once without the 'patching' from linuxvideo.

--
Jesper L. Nielsen
http://www.phunkbros.dk