[MPlayer-users] No video with WMV

Dariusz Pietrzak dariush at ajax.umcs.lublin.pl
Fri Nov 30 00:10:24 CET 2001

> 	I propose a docbook/SGML-based documentation, so it can be easily
> searched for content and easily converted to common formats such as
this was already proposed, and ended up being thrown in favor of .html.
 Polish documentation is partly converted to linuxdoc format, from which
.html can be produced, incidentally the style of this html is exactly the
same as current general docs.
 Problem with .sgml was that noone has enough experience with it...

I think there already is htdig working on mplayerhq, so adding searching
would be a metter of putting big sign on main page saying 'Click here to
search for answer..' or sth.

--
Dariusz Pietrzak
snafu