[MPlayer-users] png library

SMuelas smuelas at mecanica.upm.es
Thu Nov 29 21:26:06 CET 2001

On Thu, 2001-11-29 at 21:01, Mike Melanson wrote:
> [Automatic answer: RTFM (read DOCS, FAQ), also read DOCS/bugreports.html &
>  http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-2.96.html if you still have questions or problems]
>
> On 29 Nov 2001, SMuelas wrote:
>
> > Please, could you be kind enough to tell me which version of "libpng"
> > and its corresponding devel must I use to be able to see your wonderful
> > GUI ?
>
> 	When in doubt, look for the latest library version. According to
> libpng.org, it looks like the latest library is v1.2.0. Try that.
>
> > Thanks a lot to all this incredible team that has make "mplayer" an
> > incredible reality.
>
> 	Laying it on a little thick here, I'd say...

No!!, not at all. Hereby I copy a couple of answers of mplayer's team.
You can understand that I'm terrible afraid....

1- <<... it seems to more like video driver problem than mplayer bug.
so read docs before fucking here.
A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team...>>

2- <<... It's the Question that drives us, Marc Lavall?e :
> I using libdvdread 0.9.2, gcc-2.96, and no I won't use gcc-2.95...
Shit piss fuck.
--
Gabucino ... >>

Delicious, isn't it ?
--
Santiago Muelas (Depto. de Mecánica)
http://w3.mecanica.upm.es/~smuelas
ETSI de Caminos, Canales y Puertos (U.P.M)    smuelas at mecanica.upm.es
Dr.Aranguren s/n - Ciudad Universitaria       Tf. 91 336 6659
MADRID 28040