[MPlayer-users] Bugreport - Sound problem

Alexander Werth (gmx) alexander.werth at gmx.de
Wed Nov 28 02:11:41 CET 2001

Am Mit, 2001-11-28 um 00.02 schrieb Bence Fejervari:
> The problem is that according to the video the sound is early. If I
> synchronize manually, after a few seconds, it's early again (just if the
> sound were 8 minutes for a 10 minutes movie). Both video and sound are
> contionuous.
I had few videos with just the same problem. Could it be that the +/-
buttons do something different than add a permanent offset to the a-v
sync? The doc's just say "adjust audio delay by +/- 0.1 second".
In the Known bugs section I found:
* bad file (please upload the file, so we can check & fix)
   Workaround: -ni or -nobps option (for non-interleaved or bad files)
   -mc 0 (required for files with badly interleaved VBR audio)
   -delay option or +/- keys at runtime to adjust delay

Does that mean that the -mc 0 option has to be used in combination with
the adjust delay options? Unfortunatly the sync problem does get worse
at the end of the file so I would have to upload almost 100MB.

Alexander Werth

--
The right to read is a battle being fought today...