[MPlayer-users] Bugreport - Sound problem

Bence Fejervari bentse at sch.bme.hu
Wed Nov 28 00:02:26 CET 2001

Hi,

I'm a bit afraid of sending this mail (reading the other's bugreports
and the reactions). Well, I have a try :-)

The problem is that according to the video the sound is early. If I
synchronize manually, after a few seconds, it's early again (just if the
sound were 8 minutes for a 10 minutes movie). Both video and sound are
contionuous.
This problem appears at all the videos.

And an other problem: playing from HDD, sound ticks many times.

In the attached .bz2 there ara 4 files:
  hardware               - my PC's hardware details
  mplayer_framedrop.out  - starting MPlayer with -framedrop (this case the
    movie is unenjoyable)
  mplayer_normal.out     - starting MPlayer with normal parameters.
  software               - my system's software information

On the score of the readmes, I tried -abs, more audio and video outputs.
They didn't help...

Bye,
	Bence

--