[MPlayer-users] favicon.ico

Arnd Marijnissen grimm at cistron.nl
Mon Nov 26 15:38:01 CET 2001

On Mon, 26 Nov 2001, Goetz Waschk wrote:

> [Automatic answer: RTFM (read DOCS, FAQ), also read DOCS/bugreports.html &
>  http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-2.96.html if you still have questions or problems]
>
> Am Montag, 26. November 2001, 16:10:07 Uhr MET, schrieb Arpi:
> > If someone have or can make a good icon for MPlayer in favicon.ico
> > format, please send us!
> >
> > Lots of people (actually their browsers) trying to downlaod favicon.ico
> > from mplayer webserver, so i put up a dummy file few months ago.
> > (it's not so dummy, it crashes old buggy MSIE :))
> >
> > But just seen the log, 18000 downloads of it in november.
> > So it may worth to upload something usefull.
> > A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team
>
> Hi,
> it wouldn't be too bad if someone would also paint a nice menu icon, 48x48
> would be nice.

I propose a nice flesh-colored mini pr0n icon.

It should be the most intuitive icon for a movie player.... since it's the
most often played kind of movie that people use movie players for, anyway.

As a fav-icon, i propose a nice "FUCK IE" icon..., but that's just me ;)

--
 Justapr0n^H^H^H^Hgeek

> CU
> --
>    Götz Waschk <> student of computer science  <> university Rostock
>  http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/~waschk/waschk.asc for PGP key
>                          --> Logout Fascism! <--

"Learn spanish! As opposed to Java, it can actually help you to get chicks!"
 -- Seen on Spanish Linux User Group