[MPlayer-users] Strange behaviour of mplayer

Marcin Glogowski marcingl at poczta.onet.pl
Sun Nov 25 06:24:52 CET 2001

Hi all,
I've 3dfx Voodoo 3 graphics card.
I've compilled mplayer with those options:
--with-win32libdir=/mnt/matrix/winbin --enable-tdfxfb --enable-gui
In config file I've set tdfxfb in vo section.
The strange behaviour already appear when I'm trying to load a film
from menu (via right button click) - then in my term is displaying such
message:
---------> 1 55,52
--------> mi: 3,28 119x14
Second strange behaviour is when I trying to run a film (which is
selected by clicking on the normal open file button).
When I've selected the xv vo the x-free86 server is crashing, when I've
selected sdl, or dga the server is crashing too, when I've selected tdfxfb
mplayer displayng such message: FATAL: Cannot initialize video driver!
The program works only, when I've selected svga driver (but then is
veeery slowly).
I think there can be a problem with my kernel, because when I downloaded
compilled package the behaviour of mplayer was the same.
If anybody know how to solve this problem, I would be grateful.
Thx.
PS
I'm using FVWM2 window manager with all gnome libraries (gnome, gtk, gdk)

--

Tego nie znajdziesz w zadnym sklepie!
[ http://oferty.onet.pl ]