[MPlayer-users] DISCREDITED VOICE

Daniel A. Nagy nagydani at mast.queensu.ca
Sat Nov 24 18:42:29 CET 2001

On Sat, Nov 24, 2001 at 07:10:57PM +0200, Arpi wrote:

> > > Nice mail. What for? :)
> > For you to realise that all that you write in docs/wwww is taken as Arpi's
> > and mplayer developers official statement.
>
> Hmm. And he should ask each developer before updating homepage?

If it can be considered offensive then, well, YES. My suggestion would be to
take the non-technical news off the frontpage and move them to a linked
page. Project homepages are supposed to be mini-portals to all aspects of
the project, which highlight the most relevant developments in the front
page. Neither legal-political affairs nor in-depth technical details belong
there. New features, some praise (why is mplayer THE BEST :-), and fixes of
show-stopper bugs do.

Cheers,

--
Dan