[MPlayer-users] Voodoo is alive!!!

Jacek Popławski jacekpoplawski at wp.pl
Mon Nov 19 09:21:00 CET 2001

On Mon, Nov 19, 2001 at 04:49:50AM +0200, Arpi wrote:
> please use and test the new one, it should be much better than old one!

Checking for CPU type ...  AMD-K6(tm) 3D processor

OK

Checking for 3dfx ... no
Checking for tdfxfb ... no

WTF????

Checking for FBDev ... no

Arghh...!!!!!!

We - The Voodoo People - will kill current ./configure ;-)

PS. let me guess... RTFM? "you have to --enable-3dfx" or something? Then why
it's called "configure"? Should be Makefile instead.

--
High noon, oh I'd sell my soul for water
Nine years worth of breakin' my back