[MPlayer-users] gcc 3

Thomas Malt tm at false.linpro.no
Wed Nov 14 00:13:01 CET 2001

"Roger D. Vargas" <roger at eht.scu.tur.cu> writes:

| [Automatic answer: RTFM (read DOCS, FAQ), also read DOCS/bugreports.html &
|  http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-2.96.html if you still have questions or problems]
|
| I have downloaded gcc 3.0 and I have a doubt, if I compile it with gcc
| 2.96 I'll get a good version or a buggy one?

This is really not a proper forum to ask this question :).

If you compile gcc 3.0 it will compile itself and not require 2.96 at
all. RTFM included with the gcc tarball.

The compile/install instructions are straight forward and easy to
understand.

Thomas
--
               Thomas Malt, http://www.malt.no | Solve problem.
    If you really need to call: +47 977 48 504 | Refactor.