[MPlayer-users] Windows binaries

Sven Goethel sgoethel at jausoft.com
Sat Nov 10 00:04:28 CET 2001

On Wednesday 07 November 2001 01:33, Felix Buenemann wrote:
> On Tuesday, 6. November 2001 21:43, you wrote:
> > On Tue, Nov 06, 2001 at 09:20:03PM +0100, Gabucino wrote:
> > > The win32 binary is enough only for a screenshot, that is.
> > > No hw yuv, no mmx/... accel. One'd need a 3Ghz P6 first.
> >
> > It isn't a problem since for using XP you need 3Ghz P6 as well :)
> > The other side of the story: install Linux of that shit called 'OS' ...

;-) thats the truth ..

why supporting people using MSOS ?
why supporting MSOS ?

just to lower the motivation to switch to the better OS ?

you MS users should better moralize your companies
to support opensource systems - yes with usage and money !

opensource does not mean to not to being paid and supported ..

otherwise .. people are free and can do what they want to

so you can make request like you want to,
buut you are also free to be a brave one and to do it by yourself
for the public !!

> how about grabbing suse 7.3 live cd it's system completly running from cd
> and freak up the iso file to contain mplayer.

thats a good point .
	bblcd: create your own linux boot cd at www.bablokb.de

> Btw. if someone could write a windows vo driver that uses directx
> acceleration for hw yuv, I'd be gratefull as it would make the win32 port
> much more usable (win32 SDL is as buggy as Windows itself).

well .. try to port libvo/vo_gl2.c for hw accelerated opengl support
under win32 !!

> > - Gabor

peace, sven
- --
my concern about the current attack: http://www.jausoft.com/20010911-wtc/
mailto:sgoethel at jausoft.com
www   : http://www.jausoft.com ; pgp: http://www.jausoft.com/gpg/
voice : +49-521-2399440 ; fax : +49-521-2399442