[MPlayer-users] Stats?

Robinson, Chad crobinson at rfgonline.com
Sat Nov 10 17:56:13 CET 2001

Is there any way to cause MPlayer to output its A-V stats more often than
just when it has to make an A-V correction?

I want to do some performance testing between different video output modes,
and some of them, such as SVGALib (my preference, believe it or not) pause
the prog when you switch to another console to run, say, top. Besides, top
only shows total CPU usage, not the nice breakdown.

I hacked the source to get it to display this line every 1000 frames, but
clearly I don't know what the hell I'm doing because this made it skip
REALLY badly. I don't know if the info. from doing that was valid...

Any thoughts?

Regards,
Chad