[MPlayer-users] how to set the subtitle position?

Dimitris Stasinopoulos reverant at freemail.gr
Wed Nov 7 10:34:29 CET 2001

On Wednesday 07 November 2001 00:39, Dariusz Pietrzak wrote:

> > I __dont_ trust CVS code. I am a developer myself, and I know what CVS
> > means. Basically, it means release quickly, with lots of memory and
> > file descriptor leaks. And yes, SIGSEGV's as well. Sorry Arpad, but
> > that's what
>
> well well, this says a lot about quality of projects you work in.
>

> man, am I mean today. ha!

Hehe, no, you just don't look much into the CVS code you download (bad). I
don't like hunting down doubly-free()ed pointers or pointers not freed at
all. Not to mention post-fence errors. I don't use CVS for my projects,
and I propably never will. I always opt for stable releases.

-------
http://www.freemail.gr - δωρεάν υπηρεσία ηλεκτρονικού ταχυδρομείου.