[MPlayer-users] Compile fails
crobinson at rfgonline.com
Tue Nov 6 07:12:21 CET 2001
Felix Buenemann wrote:
> dxr3 lib functionname changed and mplayer isn't yet synced with the
> or don't you have dxr3?
> Btw. you still should be adble to disable dxr3 support via configure
This d/n work for me, unless I did something wrong. I ended up just editing
video_out.c, audio_out.c, and the appropriate Makefiles.
./configure --size-x=640 --size-y=480 --disable-dxr3
MPlayer-current.tar.bz2 pulled at around 9:00pmEST, 11/05.
The configure parameter is accepted, and responds:
Checking for DXR3/H+ ... no
It also does this without the parameter, since I don't have the include
files, of course.
But, when I compile, lots of errors. Nuking references to mpegpes in the
above-mentioned files lets me compile just fine. I don't see any references
in the source, especially in video_out.c and audio_out.c, to look for
configure switches to disable those sections of code.
More information about the MPlayer-users