[MPlayer-users] VESA with RIVA128

Jamil Buchalla Neto sarge at terra.com.br
Tue Nov 6 04:56:29 CET 2001

It's working VERY nice for me to use with the TV-OUT function.

The only problem is that I need to ajust the position of the image at
the screen and don't know any software that do this

Does anyone know?

Is the VESA driver in development or something because it's a very nice
driver to use
The image quality that goes to the TV is great the only problem is that
a powerful CPU is needed

With a P2 350 I can't play MPEG2 right without the framedrop function

My idea is to build a system with lirc to play movies at a big screen tv
Most of then are clips