[MPlayer-users] Too fast playback in a Duron 750

Israel Mendes Biscaia Filho israelmbf at kovacs.com.br
Sun Nov 4 16:37:06 CET 2001

Hi there mplayer people!!

This is my first post in this list... I would like to know if anyone has this problem too... The playback of most of my files (.ASF, .AVI(DivX), .ASW, and even .MPG!) is TOOO fast, I am using the codecs, codecs.conf and sources from the official site, and I am running it on a Duron 750 w/ 128 Mb RAM... I've tried lots of switches for the command line, but none solved the problem...

I'd be glad if anyone could help me...

Thanks in advance!!!

--
+----------------------------------------------------------------+----------+
| Israel Mendes Biscaia Filho / thetrooper at kovacs.com.br         |    __    |
+----------------------------------------------------------------+  +|oo|+  |
+----------------------------------------------------------------+  +|oo|+  |
|  .''`.  | ICQ> 21022872                                        |    ||    |
| : :'  : | \/                                                   |    ||    |
| `. `'`  | Website> http://thetrooper.yi.org                    |    ||    |
|   `-    | \/                                                   |    ||    |
| DEBIAN  | Warheart> http://www.truemetal.org/warheart (soon)   |    ||    |
|GNU/Linux| \/                                                   |    ||    |
|   www   | Debian-BR> http://debian-br.sourceforge.net          |    ||    |
| debian  | GNU/Linux User> #168128                              | \\_||_// |
|?  ?  ?  |                                                      |HVY METAL |
| ?  ?  ? |                                                      |   BASS   |
|?  ?  ?  |                                                      |    PLAYER|