[MPlayer-users] Fullscreen switching without GUI

Leandro Lucarella leandro at lucarella.com.ar
Sat Nov 3 05:47:42 CET 2001

El Sat, 3 Nov 2001 03:54:18 +0100 Adrian Zurek <adek at one.pl.eu.org> escribió:

AZ> > Hi!!! I think it will be very useful dynamic switching between
AZ> fullscreen
AZ> > and window. As this is allready done in GUI, I think it will not
AZ> difficult
AZ> > to port it to standar mplayer...
AZ> What do you mean as a dynamic switching?
AZ> Look at the window bar - pressing 'F' gives you fullscreen and when
AZ> you are
AZ> in fullscreen pressing 'F' again gives you window again.

This is only available with -vo sdl, I think it would be great to have it
with all drivers... as they explain in this list a time ago, this is a
feature of sdl, but now, as the GUI can do it, I thought that it will be
easy to implement it in non-GUI mplayer too... at least for xv driver...

AZ> Sorry if I misunderstood your question.

I think you didn't...

--
LUCA - Leandro Lucarella