[MPlayer-users] files in ftp/incoming

lanzz at lanzz.org lanzz at lanzz.org
Fri Nov 2 09:12:34 CET 2001

On Thu, 1 Nov 2001, Arpi wrote:

> Note that Willow.asf, a 600MB full film, but I can't find teh problem with
> it. I'll delete it soon (need space), so if you know what is the problem
> with it, tell me ASAP!

i uploaded willow.asf, it's full because the problem was in the middle and near the end.
it's a broken file, but the problem was that mplayer quits with 'end of file' at the broken
point, while it was possible to fast-forward past it and still see the rest of the movie.
that was long ago, so perhaps it's already fixed - you even had another 'describe these
files' message already and i described it to you again :)