[MPlayer-users] files in ftp/incoming

Johannes Feigl jaf.corporation at gmx.at
Thu Nov 1 19:27:01 CET 2001

> Hi,
>
> If you recognize one or more of these files as your uploads, please upload
> a .txt describing why did you upload it! I don't know what to do with
them.

hi ...

i've also got a film (DIVX) a home, which is defect at the end ...
with windows media player (6.4) I can watch it until the error ... but
mplayer stops working after some minutes of the film.

so i musst upload the hole film (650 MB) ...

should I upload it or can I send it you per mail ?

mfg Johannes