[MPlayer-users] files in ftp/incoming

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Thu Nov 1 18:40:47 CET 2001

Hi,

If you recognize one or more of these files as your uploads, please upload
a .txt describing why did you upload it! I don't know what to do with them.

46.part.avi
Chrono_Cross-intro.avi
October_Sky.avi
Sample.mov
Willow.asf
a_dobozba_zart_britnipicsa.mp3
broken.mpg
cannibalcorpsestaringthroughtheeyesofthedead.avi
cthd.avi
ff.mpg
killallaudioandlights.mpg
killalllights2001.avi
lain09_first2M.asf
mononoke.avi
sig11broken.avi
traffic.dvdrip.divx.thefrail.nfo
vite-divx-ffantasy.avi

Note that Willow.asf, a 600MB full film, but I can't find teh problem with
it. I'll delete it soon (need space), so if you know what is the problem
with it, tell me ASAP!

Note2: I've disabled reading from incoming/ dir, because of the high outgoing
traffic. Developers with mphq account can access it, others can request l/p
from me.

Note3: Existing bug files moved to samples/ dir. Contrib files (fonts,
drivers etc) moved to contrib/

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu