[Mplayer-users] interlaced (real) VOB

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Thu May 31 18:22:38 CEST 2001

Hi,

Just checked V.VOB. Yes, it's a real interlaced mpeg2 file,
using pair of fields instead of frames. I hacked it working,
but it's slow (displays everything twice) and sometimes buggy.
We need some libvo changes to fix these, at least a flag which
enables field display (duplicates destination stride in vo_*)
As I planned big libvo change after 0.18, I won't spend more
time with this before the release.

We will have problems with double buffering too.

So, be patient, it will be fixed in the near future.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu