[Mplayer-users] (no subject)

Marek Mentel mmark at koala.ichpw.zabrze.pl
Tue May 22 14:56:39 CEST 2001

On Fri, 18 May 2001 13:49:23 +0200 (MET DST), Christoph Lampert
wrote:

>>A:  11.1 (   9.6)  V:   7.9  A-V:  1.705  ct:  0.747  240  43%  32%
>>7.2%
>>

>Your CPU and/or graphics output is too slow. Same happened here. With the
>next audio code, audio is not stopped anymore for video to catch up.
>That means: No skips in audio, but A-V gets out of sync.

 :(((

>Is output -vo xv possible? That might make things way faster.

No :( . Probably   xv   is not supported  in tseng driver  :(.
I wonder if exist anywhere info about what XFree4.x drivers supports
xvideo extensions ?

>Otherwise, try playing with   -framedrop

 Yes ,  with this switch the sound is in sync with  video , but  the
total efect
 of framedroping make efect  of " sea sickness " to me :)

 Marek Mentel  mmark at koala.ichpw.zabrze.pl  2:484/3.8
 INSTITUTE FOR CHEMICAL PROCESSING OF COAL , Zabrze , POLAND
 NOTE: my opinions are strictly my own and not those of my employer