[Mplayer-users] sound drivers

havner alien at staszic.waw.pl
Sun May 20 13:24:44 CEST 2001

A little offtopic - sorry.

I've got a little problem, and I hope you will help me. If somebody has fast
24h/day internet connection, could you download the newest OSS linux
commersial sound drivers and send it to me via email. Because of kernel
upgrade my version stopped working (it supports only 2.2 kernels) and I'm
unable to download it myself. I would need the whole day and night because
they download VERY, VERY slowly and I don't know why. I need them bacause the
free OSS drivers for AUREAL has to little buffer (16k) and sound pauses in
mplayer.

OSS drivers can be downloaded at:
ftp://www.se.opensound.com/pub/oss/linux/

Thanks in advance, sorry for offtopic.