[Mplayer-users] bugreports,

KARASZI Istvan raszi at bigfoot.com
Wed May 16 19:35:47 CEST 2001

> > Telenieko
> > maintains it but he seems to be inactive, so is the DOCS/Spanish outdated.
> true :(
>
> I'm planning of remove the whole debian stuff, because it's VERY outdated
> (setup.sh, and others).
I think, this isn't a good idea. Debian stuff isn't bad, just remove the
setup.sh, and remove it from debian/rules, replace with ./configure, and
after that it's works correctly. (maybe DOCS/BUGS DOCS/BUGREPORTS must be
also packaged) I like debian packages, and i hate install anyithing from
source, stow isn't bad, but dpkg --purge will be always easy.

--
RASZi